IvyCamp Global Acceleration Program: US Chapter
This is a fast, intensive, mentor-driven program with leading US accelerators. Our network of advisors and mentors spread throughout the world are partnering with us to create a robust start-up ecosystem across continents to help startups unlock their true potential and gain access to global markets and international investors. IvyCamp together with some leading US accelerators has now launched the US Chapter of this extensive program.
- Access to the right mentors, and industry experts to speed up product/company development.
- Introductions and meetings with potential investors/ VCs.
- Immediate access to the US market through client introductions.
- In-kind support from a range of companies/ service partners.
- Better entrepreneurs and higher-value ventures
- Alignment of the needs of the start-ups with investor expectations
- Preparedness for follow-on investment rounds
- Focused program to facilitate product development and business model
- 2-4 months
Equity investment in startups
- A certain sum of initial investment by the US Accelerator and IvyCap Ventures
- Possibility of participation in future rounds of investments in case of highly successful program graduates.
- 2 or more founders
- At least one founder with education/ work experience in the US
- Businesses targeting the US market
- Businesses seeking to establish India-US partnership
We are inviting early-stage startups with a compelling, targeted pitch and strong distinctive teams to apply for the unique initiative. Candidates will undergo a multi-level screening process and successful entrepreneurs will become part of a very select group of start-ups to enter the next level of growth.
Interested start-ups are requested to send their pitch decks to email@example.com